Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello!

How's it going?

I'm glad you got my package, I was scared there for a bit that it might have gotten lost. I'm also glad you like it :D

I also got your package, thanks for the brownies! They're really good (better than most I've had), even after sitting in that box for who knows how long and Elder Maughan got your card, too :P

This morning, Bro. Angel, our ward mission leader, took us and the zone leaders out fishing at lake Nasworthy. He said that lake isn't the best fishing place (actually, he said it was the worst), but E. Wellington did catch a decent ~5-pounder catfish. Tomorrow we're having a fish-fry.

Also, even better news: one of our investigators is getting baptized! We met her about three months ago and she was golden from the start. She was open-minded about it all and she understood things when we taught her. Her only concern was breaking the news to her very Catholic family. The Kings are the one who introduced us to her and they were there for almost every lesson. Just goes to show what member-missionary work can do...

Anyways, hope things are going well.

Love you!

-Elder Brandon Wong

No comments: