Hey!
How are things going?
It's getting pretty cold around here! Some days, it's foggy and never goes above 30, and the following days, it's sunny and goes up to 60 or 70! Sometimes, Texas just can't make up its mind.
I saw the pictures for Nathan's [Olympic] torch run! You looked way good! I also love that poster [coca-cola ad] of you! You're famous! I hope you had fun.
Nothing's been going on here, really.
We did go to the First Presidency Christmas devotional, and it was very good.
My companion had a couple doctor's appointments.
After having (almost completely) recovered from my cold (I still have a light cough), we're trying to catch up to the pace we were working before, and it's tough. I've never felt so useless when sick as when I have important work to do.
Our investigator quit drinking tea and we're all helping her keep a close eye on it. Elder Cherrington offered to quit drinking milk (which he loves) while she quits drinking tea. We also fasted with her for the Lord's help. So far, she's still going strong.
This Friday (tomorrow) we're having our Christmas zone conference. It's a combined one, so we're driving to Midland tonight.
Thanks for the pretzels, by the way! We're putting them to good use.
All is well here. Oh, except that I lost my tuque. Still looking for it. Worse comes to worst, Elder Cherrington will crochet me a new one.
Make the most out of this Christmas season.
The Church is true. Work on your testimony (that's what I'm doing). Christmastime is the best time for that! As the "Church of Jesus Christ", we should know the story of Jesus Christ the best, including His birth.
I love you!
Talk to you next week.
-Elder Brandon Wong
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment