Hi!
It's been another interesting week here in the TLM (Texas Lubbock Mission). This week, I was able to travel with Elder Northey to the two zone conferences down south. (I've sent some pictures of it.)
Last week, Elder Northey had to go with the three APs to the three zone conferences. This time, we got to go on our own and take our truck. So we would go to the zone conference, let Elder Northey give his presentation first thing in the morning, then we can drive off and visit people we knew in the area, and drive to the next location while the others were finishing (zone conference is almost an all-day affair). The first one was in San Angelo, and we got to visit some people. The second one was in Midland. Homer and Cruz (the one who got baptized last month) came by and visited us at the chapel. It was so great to see them; they're really cool people. We also had to run some errands for missionaries whose cars weren't working right. In those two days, we were on the road for about 15 hours, and covered about 1000 miles.
The day after getting back, Sister Sybrowsky, the Ward Mission Leader's wife, gave me a haircut. It was probably the first time I had clippers used in a long, long time.
Anyways, lots of fun, all over the place. Hope all is going well.
I love you
-Elder Brandon Wong
Something I wish I knew before my mission: how to sew on a button
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment