Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hi!

How's it going?

Things are going great here. Temperature's going up and down, as usual.

On my nine-month mark, I got to go to the temple! It was a great way to start off the new year.

The outside [of the temple] is just like Montreal's, only reversed. The inside, though, is actually rather different. All the zone leaders, the APs, and President and Sister Robison were there. I loved every minute.

We also had transfers, too. We got to instruct and hang out with the greenies before they headed off to wherever they're serving. this transfer, they're having eight of the ten zone leaders train a new missionary in a group of three. I also got to say goodbye to all the departing missionaries all at once. I knew a lot of them, including Elders Maughan, Andersen, Wellington... it's kinda strange thinking that I might actually never see any of them again.

The work goes on. It's been a crazy week. We've been all over the place.
The Church is true.

I love you!

-Elder Brandon Wong

Something I wish I knew before my mission: good tie-trading skills.

1 comment:

susan catudal said...

i know that Elder catudal trades ties all the time! i sent him off with about 10,and in any photos i've seen,i dont recognise any of his ties! i sent him 5 more for Christmas-at his request!