Hey!
What's been going on?
Things are going well here. Our work is slowly speeding up and we're getting a lot more done than before. It helps that the weather is cooperating. It also helps that we're bit-by-bit planning more effectively. When you plan things ahead, things go so much more smoothly.
To answer your question from before, this is a geographically small area. It is most definitely one of the smallest in the whole mission, if not the smallest. I really love it. Because it's small, we don't have to worry about transportation, even if we're only on bikes. It's also almost all residential, so we'll never "run out" of work. Most of the local members live in our area. We also have a fair amount of commercial zones, so if ever we want to eat out, we don't have to go far.
One thing I noticed early on when I arrived is how stupid some missionaries (including me) are when biking at night. I was biking along one evening, and it occurred to me: I'm biking on a black bicycle, wearing an all-black coat, an all-black helmet, black shoes, black socks, black gloves, having no rear light, and it's night-time. How stupid! There's not that much I can do about it, and I have a front light (a flashlight taped to my handlebars), but the thought just popped in my mind.
Anyways, I don't have much to say today.
Still looking for a way to send my pictures. Be on the lookout for them.
The Church is true!
Love,
-Elder Brandon Wong
Something I wish I knew before my mission: how to cheaply seal a crack in a shoe.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment