Hey!
It's been another beautiful week here in the Texas Panhandle!
The weather's been clearing up, and it's been getting warmer.
The change in temperature has also brought its fair share of sickness, too. I got a little cold. Fortunately, it is *little*. It won't last near as long as the last one.
The work here has been really picking up. We're doing a lot better than when I arrived.
I'm learning new things everyday. What a wonderful blessing that is!
Some days are tough. Just the other day, it seemed everyone was mean at us. Usually that doesn't really mean much, but sometimes, it adds up. Still, though, some of the most exciting times in missionary work are when you're meeting new people.
I've (re-) learned that you have to look at things positively, and choose to be happy. That's a tough lesson for a cynic like me. I've also (re-) learned that you have to rely on the Spirit if you are to do anything of great worth, or accomplish something of value. If you do, you can do more than you could if you were the smartest or most able person on the planet. It also means that even if you are the lowliest of God's children, you can still do many great and important things here on earth.
The Church is true!
Love,
-Elder Brandon Wong
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment