Howdy, y'all!
It's a cold day here today (and tomorrow). The high today is at freezing.
Missionary-wise, there's not too much going on here. We're working hard to find new people to teach. It's at a time like this that I realize not only how much I appreciated having work to do, but how much I personally value the message of the Restoration.
No matter what Church you go to (or if you feel that "you are your own church", and don't need to go at all), what is taught will have interpretations, opinions, and different views. If you're going to get interpretations, opinions, and views, you might as well get God's. The only way to do that is through current revelation. Hence, a current prophet. Hence, a Restoration.
Anyways, for New Year's, all the missionaries went to the chapel for a mini-party. After we arrived, a bunch of other people came and set up their own party, and we joined in for a while with them. We also had "flamin' diablos", which are steak cubes with jalapeno slices and bacon. It was fun, except Elder Wilson's camera got stolen by somebody.
Hope everything is going well.
(Lucky I got a tuque for Christmas from the ward!)
The Church is true!
I love you.
-Elder Brandon Wong
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment